Partner With Us
What you get…
- Tuition discounts for partner employees (savings of $200 for a 4-credit course)
- Informational materials to share with staff
- Material and content for district/school/organization website to highlight partnership, offerings, benefits
- On-site, virtual, and personalized program information sessions relevant to the context, needs, and interests (i.e. Induction/Mentoring Events, Professional Development days, Staff Meetings)
- Specialized support (e.g., special webinars, study sessions, material review) for employees as needed
- Opportunities to participate in immersion events as presenters, panelists, and/or participants
- Other opportunities for enhanced online learning support for the district as discussed on a case by case basis
- We are open to exploring how a partnership with us will be most beneficial for you
What we ask…
- Partner agrees to communicate the benefits of the Merrimack programs and partnership with employees
- Partner works with the K12 Engagement Manager to share messaging, explore needs, provide information, discuss opportunities (at partner’s discretion)
Visit us at online.merrimack.edu or contact our K12 Engagement Manager, Kelly Healey at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our programs and our current partnerships.
Merrimack is honored to work with you to support the needs of your district and to partner with you to improve the quality of education for the children of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.