Master of Science in Accounting
Earn Your MSA 100% Online in as little as 16 months – No GMAT Required
Three Easy Ways to Earn Your MSA
Earn Your MSA for less than $22,000
MS in Accounting Tuition Levels*
|Undergraduate Degree||Credits Required||Tuition Rate|
*Our program is open to those with an accounting, business or non-business/non-accounting undergraduate degree, and can be pursued by anyone seeking CPA licensure in any state. However, it is important to note that any deviations from a 32- or 38-credit curriculum will result in tuition adjustments. If you are planning to license in a state outside of Massachusetts, it is important that you review the CPA requirements of your state at NASBA.org. If students wish to deviate from the standard number of credits and add additional courses, the extra credits will be priced at the standard tuition rates in effect at that time. Estimated costs do not include fees. Current tuition includes a $100 scholarship.
Earn your MS in Accounting for under 22k.
LEARN MORE – EARN MORE
Accounting job growth is robust and professionals with a Master’s degree and advanced skill-sets are in high demand, earning significantly more than those with a Bachelor’s degree alone.
Potential Career Paths and Earnings for Graduates of the MS in Accounting include:
Average Annual Salary Source: PayScale.com, Obtained October 2020
Achieve Success in Your Accounting Career
With An Employer-Aligned Degree
To ensure that our graduates will stand out among peers when seeking promotions or new positions, we consulted industry leaders in designing an MS in Accounting that incorporates a powerful combination of accounting, analytical, and strategic planning skills, including:
LEARNING GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
EARN YOUR ADVANCED DEGREE IN AS LITTLE AS 16 MONTHS
It’s Easier than You Think to Change the Trajectory of Your Professional Career
- 100% online – easy to fit into your busy weekly schedule
- Complete the degree in 16 – 24 months based on undergraduate background
- There are 6 entry points – start the program during the part of the year that works best for you
- Total program 32 – 38 credits based on undergraduate background
RECEIVE PERSONALIZED SUPPORT
From Your Academic & Program Advisor
Merrimack College’s highly personalized approach starts with a one-on-one discussion between you and your academic and program advisor. Your advisor will:
- Develop the most appropriate curriculum plan for you given your background and preferences
- Help ensure you achieve adequate progress toward degree completion
- Counsel you on when and how to prepare for the CPA Exam should you be pursuing CPA licensure
- Offer career planning assistance and advice
- In collaboration with faculty, help you achieve the skills and knowledge you need to succeed
Your advisor will be an integral part of your academic journey from initial inquiry to graduation with a vested interest in your success!
MERRIMACK COLLEGE ACCOLADES
At Merrimack College, we’re proud of our long history of providing quality degrees to students entering the job market. Our faculty are more than just teachers. We are committed to helping you grow — academically, personally and spiritually — so that you may graduate as a confident, well-prepared citizen of the world.
- #10 Top 50 Best Value Online Big Data Programs 2020 by ValueColleges.com
- U.S. News & World Report 2022 #34 Best Regional Universities North
- U.S. News & World Report 2022 #41 Best Value Schools
- U.S. News & World Report 2022 #3 Most Innovative Schools
- Money Magazine’s Best Colleges 2020
- The Princeton Review 2021 Best Northeastern Regional College
- Apple Inc., Apple Distinguished School
News & Events
Data Scientist vs Computer Scientist
Computer scientists and data scientists are critical in the modern workforce. Earn an MS in computer science online at Merrimack College.
What Does a Front-End Engineer Do?
Front-End engineers develop well-functioning user interface elements such as site loading speed, coding, efficiency, and ease of use.
Do you need a Master’s Degree in Computer Science if ChatGPT can “do it all?”
What makes a good teacher is a love of learning combined with excellent teaching skills. Earn an M.Ed online at Merrimack College.