MS in Product Management
100% Online | Part-Time
Good Product Managers Are In Demand
Earn a Master’s Degree in Product Management that is custom-designed to meet the needs of high-demand industry sectors. Merrimack College’s MS in Product Management will position you as an organizational leader who is relied upon by team members for inspiration and guidance.
Master’s in Product Management:
- Advance further in Product, Technical, and Marketing Management
- Broader Management Skills for Advancement
- 3 Concentrations in high-demand industry sectors
- Core Focus Areas in Business, Data Science & Analytics, & Engineering Management
- Complete in 16-24 months, part-time
- No GMAT/GRE
- Financial Aid Eligible
- Live Sessions, Weeknight Evenings, 100% Online
- 33 Credits, 11-12 Courses
- $25,872 Tuition
LEARN MORE ABOUT PRODUCT MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATES AND DEGREE PROGRAMS
Student Support Resources
Students in School of Science and Engineering benefit from a dedicated success team. Support includes:
Increase your earning potential as you learn about strategic leadership. Concepts covered in this online Product Management program will help you lead your team by studying how to manage your product or organization with an entrepreneurial focus while driving innovation. Depending on your career aspirations, the important skills you develop in the program may help you progress from team leadership positions to organizational leadership positions.
Associate Product Manager
Director of Product Management
Source: Glassdoor, July 2022
A Product Management Master’s degree Graduate Certificate will help prepare you for positions such as:
Merrimack Builds Your Experience from Day One
Merrimack College’s online Product Management concentration combines a broad curriculum that focuses on Business, Data Science & Analytics, Engineering Management, and Product Management topics that are driven by industry-aligned concepts. These skills will aid in driving innovation, leadership, product development, and business strategy.
Merrimack College Accolades
At Merrimack College, we’re proud of our long history of providing quality degrees to students entering the job market. Our faculty are more than just teachers. We are committed to helping you grow — academically, personally and spiritually — so that you may graduate as a confident, well-prepared citizen of the world.
- U.S. News & World Report 2022 #34 Best Regional Universities North
- U.S. News & World Report 2022 #41 Best Value Schools
- U.S. News & World Report 2022 #3 Most Innovative Schools
- Money Magazine’s Best Colleges 2020
- The Princeton Review 2021 Best Northeastern Regional College
- Apple Inc., Apple Distinguished School